i still love u ying..







Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dear Blue

We lose the people we love because they were meant to love someone else. We lose them because we are destined to be with someone else. The real essense of love is not finding the right person, but in making the person we found the right one for us. It is not in finding someone to love, but in loving the person we found. More than anything else and more important than getting hurt, is our ability to learn from it. To stand up and take the chance to find love again...



I didnt blame u for treating me like that ... Just i feel the world is so unfair to me.. When u sad and cry who is there to be with you.. When u want to buy your favourite things who is the one to buy it for u.. When u have problem who is the one u cry to and share it with.. When u need money who is the one to give u.. When ur moody who is the one to make u happy... When u cant accept things who is the one to encourage u..When u cant sleep who is the one to accompany u till u sleep... U just know a guy not for long at creative.. he didnt do anything for u ... but you choose him... i been treating u so good... all this while u never think and appreciate me at all.. Sometimes when i write means my heart is hurt.. No one will know how it hurt except u.. because only u will know how i treated u all this while..Giving up easily is not me.. Holding and waiting u will make me suffer and hurt.. therefore i really dont know i shud give u up or not.. because all this while everything i do for u... i really wan to let u know i want to take care of you forever.. If u ever read this blog someday.. i hope u can think back of our sweet memories.. i will never force u to be with me again... i just hope u understand how i feel all this while.. i really dunno wat i shud do now... i hope u will give me another chance.I love u chia sin ying from the bottom of my heart. I`m worry that fucker just want to eat you.. and u so easily accept him... im afraid u will get hurt again.. thats why i always go to find you... one day when the times passes, u will realise why im so worry and keep finding u before.. this blog will remain as a part of my life.. thanks for coming into my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment