i still love u ying..







Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Someone that i love..





Dear Ying,








This past 4 months i was very happy and feel inloved when we talked to each other everynight until u feel sleepy(only miss 2-3 days in total of 120 days).. The first time i know you was from facebook... i added you and we chat few times and that time is very late i still remember around 3am in the morning... The first time i talked to you on phone was when u were at redang with your family... remember i told u i want to " pei you dao tian liang". Knowing you has changed alot of my lifestyle... I less go to clubbing, drink, and play my game ( I`m a dota freak everyday hang out at cc after work at jetty.. but after know u.. i less mix with my gamer friends) When i go arena, u would sms me ask me to accompany u chat till u sleep... i willing to do everything just to let u sleep soundly.Sometimes u would cry in a sudden makes me wanna sad too.. i wish i was there with u.. sometimes i said something scared u, u also will cry.. im sorry i didnt mean to scare u.. i hope u know it.. always at night u will tell me ur hungry... i offered to buy mcd ( <3 food) for u but u dont want. You told me u love to eat maggie mee kari kosong cos its delicious, you cant take cold drinks, u love to drink hot milo and lots more... you tell me every single thing about u... and oso u love me to call u gorgeous... i always call u bii and wish u love everynight before u sleep... sometimes u even want me to wake u up in the morning... Do you still remember all this sin ying?




On 13th Sept i take the guts to meet u at gogo ktv... i am NOT THE FIRST person to wish u..... but i m the FIRST and only person to buy u your burfday present 1 month before your birthday... That night at the seaside i dont know why did u cry... i really wish i know wats in your heart... When i kissed u, i wan to tell u that i love u... When i hold ur hands, i want to be with u till the rest of my life.When i hugged u ... i want you to know tat i will protect your heart from getting hurt... The last kiss you gave me will be my forever unforgetable Kiss Goodbye..








Ying.. you always cried to me... and i`ll be there for you... Now this time is my turn to cry... i have nobody to be with me... I admit i dont have the right to stop u from socializing with your friends... After everything we did, dont u even have a bit of feelings for me? Always i cant find u. u will straight away to call me, When ur busy in class you will take my calls even if you are busy... When u work, i called u.. u will take my call.... But now... everything seems to changed... Before i leave everything i want you to know that i love you with all my heart... I wish u happiness and good luck in everything you do... Im sorry after eveything i done to make u hate me ! Just hope u will understand my feelings... No more Wen Rou songs at night, no more Baby song... No more calls from you... No more sms~ everything NO MORE ! Someday u will realise how much i care and love you.. i hope you can give me a chance to prove my love for you is true. I love u chia sin ying <3 <3 <3







Unheard tears










No comments:

Post a Comment