i still love u ying..







Friday, April 17, 2009

WTF ~ feel sleepy at arena today...

this week has been a 4 day streak at arena .... even elaine asked me.. you everyday come here....... not boring meh........... @.@ i actually didnt really wanna go there so much but because

tuesday my cousin from australia is back so i just bring him there to celebrate it.... ( won another chivas on a chivas purchase )

wednesday ladies night...

thursday? my friends came over to my place for pool.... then just thought of finishing the chivas left over with them 8.4 cm become 4.8 cm wakakaka.. because i theres 2 more bucket of heineken..

friday??? friend from mmu going there so just ask me along ........

and today i yawn 5 times during the liveband........ seems like a sleeping music LOL.. will not go so often anymore.......... unless someone got go ^.^ wat a boring day for me!

1 comment: