i still love u ying..







Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What If..... only happen in dreams =P .No one cares.

→ WHAT IF
ii died ?
ii kissed you ?
ii fell inlove with you?
ii lived next door to you ?
ii showed up at ur house unexpectedly ?
ii stole something ?
ii was murdered ?
ii cried ?
ii was hospitalised ?

→ WOULD YOU
keep a secret if ii told you one ?
hold my hand ?
study with me ?
cook for me ?
love me ?

→ HAVE YOU EVER
lied to make me feel better ?
wanted to kiss me ?
wanted to kill me ?
broke my heart ?
thought ii was unbearably annoying ?
hated me ?
wanted to tell me something but didn`t ?

→ AND SOO.....
when and how did we meet ?
describe me in three words .
what was your first impression of me ?
what do you think of me now ?
what reminds you of me ?
when`s the last time you saw me ?
are you going to repost this to see what ii say about you ?
how much do you love me out of 10 [1=lowest] ?

1 comment: